|Event:||School Garden Conference|
|Date:||Saturday, April 27, 2019|
|Registration:||8:00 AM - 9:00 AM|
|Conference:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Location:||The Innevation Center, 3rd Floor
6795 Edmond St.
Las Vegas, NV 89118
There is plenty of free parking outside. Please only park in un-covered parking spaces, as all covered parking is accounted for by tenants of the building.
Hydroponics Raffle Rules & Regulations:
- Three employees from your school must be present at the conference for 1 entry into the raffle.
- Each additional employee present will receive an additional entry for your school into the raffle (ex. 6 attendees = 4 tickets, 8 attendees = 6 tickets).
- You must be employed by a school to win (i.e. you must be a teacher, administrator, counselor etc. from a school, not an employee within the district office or another organization/company)
- Entrance into the raffle will be given as attendees check in at the conference on October 20.
- System will be ready for delivery in January 2019.
- Winner must use the provided GoP hydroponics curriculum.
- In winner is located outside of the Las Vegas area they are in charge of delivery logistics & costs.
- If winner is located outside of the Las Vegas area GoP hydroponics consulting will take place via Skype.
Green Our Planet (GoP) is a creative, entrepreneurial, non-profit conservation organization that operates a free environmental crowdfunding platform and also runs the largest school garden program in the United States. Based in Las Vegas, Nevada, GoP offers a unique funding and educational model to help individuals and organizations reach their mission goals, while supporting innovative education and conservation efforts. GoP achieves its mission by actively partnering with foundations, individuals, organizations and corporations to collectively create positive impact in environmental education and change. Through its environmental crowdfunding platform, Green Our Planet simultaneously offers the public an opportunity to both learn about environmental challenges and to help fund green projects that can help solve some of those challenges.